Farm Supplies Sales Manager
West Wyalong, NSW
- Leader in merchandise sales
- High quality customer service and a proven sales track record
- Based in West Wyalong; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Apply your expertise in farming industry products to lead and manage all merchandise operations, and achieve market share growth and customer service objectives by:
- Developing and managing merchandise business plans and budgets;
- leading a merchandise sales team;
- inventory control;
- overseeing quotes and sales process;
- meeting key performance indicators and expenditure targets.
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders in campaigns, field days, community events and forums.
- Extensive sales experience and a successful sales record in a rural farm supplies business;
- Committed to the provision of high-quality customer service;
- Possess extensive knowledge of agriculture products, the region and our competitors;
- Qualification in an agricultural or related business discipline (desired).
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in managing employees.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Elders and Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Tom De Steiger, Area Manager on 0408 818 330.
Applications close 18 February 2018
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.