Farm Supplies Sales Representative
West Wyalong, NSW
- Exciting agricultural sales role
- Outstanding customer service; experience in sales
- Based in West Wyalong; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Apply your expertise in agricultural chemical products and the farming sector for the purposes of building strong client relationships to achieve sales and earnings targets by:
- Providing timely and accurate advice and recommendations about farm supplies
- Performing farm supplies sales and quotes
- Identifying and developing sales opportunities and referrals
- Assisting in the storage, handling, receiving and dispatching of stock
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders in campaigns, field days, community events and forums.
- Previous sales experience and, ideally, a successful sales record in a rural farm supplies business
- Committed to the provision of high-quality customer service;
- Possess an understanding of agriculture products;
- Understanding your clients’ current and future needs, the region and our competitors;
- Demonstrated high-quality written and verbal communication and customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and have good time management skills;
- Although not essential, a qualification in an agricultural or related business discipline will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Tom De Steiger, Area Manager on 0408 818 330.
Applications close 18 February 2018
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.