Junior Sales Support Officer
- Exciting junior agricultural sales support role
- Diverse role focussing on farm supplies with assistance in livestock and real estate administration
- Based in Yarrawonga; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business.
We will train you in all facets of the business giving you the opportunity to forge a successful career in Yarrawonga or at one of our numerous Elders locations across the country.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Provides efficient and superior administrative assistance and sales support to the Branch including;
- co-ordinating client queries or referring to specialised employees;
- assisting with stock inventories and displays;
- processing and maintaining client accounts;
- performing farm supplies sales and quotes;
- performing Branch administrative tasks;
- identifying and developing sales opportunities and referrals;
- assisting in the storage, handling, receiving and dispatching of stock.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will work as part of a team in contributing towards the successful achievement of Branch performance.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously;
- A strong work ethic and passionate about providing outstanding customer service;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrated high-quality communication skills;
- Work effectively under pressure with the ability to manage multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team if you are passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Glen Butler, Branch Manager on 0429 647 930
Applications close 18 February 2018
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.