Branch Manager/Farm Supplies Sales Manager
- Be a leader in your field
- High quality customer service and a proven sales track record
- Opportunity to develop and foster business partnerships
- Based in Shepparton; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with sound knowledge of rural farm supplies sales to lead and manage all merchandise operations, and achieve market share growth and customer service objectives
Manage all aspects of branch and merchandise operations and lead a team effectively to achieve sales and earnings targets including:
- managing performance and development of employees;
- developing Branch and Merchandise business plans
- managing safety and compliance requirements
- developing sales opportunities
- driving the marketing and promotion of Branch and Merchandise products
- inventory control
- overseeing quotes and sales process
- guiding employees with technical and product advice
- assisting in the generation of referrals and cross-selling opportunities
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will work with people across all aspects of the business and will actively participate in sales and growth planning sessions.
- Experienced leader that can lead and motivate a team toward the achievement of annual sales and earnings targets
- Extensive sales experience and a successful sales record in a rural farm supplies business;
- In-depth knowledge of agricultural services and products
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- Although a tertiary qualification is not essential, sound financial knowledge and strong business acumen is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who are passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Lachlan Boyd, Area Manager on 0400 404 424.
Applications close 18 February 2018
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.