- Exciting Property Manager role
- Build & maintain strong client relationships to understand current & future needs
- Based in Naracoorte; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Located in the heart of the Limestone Coast, Naracoorte is a vibrant regional centre just 330kms South-East of Adelaide.
Provide property management services to achieve sales and earnings targets by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs;
- Identifying and cultivating new opportunities for new and existing clients’ investments;
- Carrying out routine property inspections;
- Debtor management;
- Preparation of necessary documents for new and existing landlords and tenants.
Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders to landlords and tenants.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player who is enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised with good time management skills;
- Current driver’s license
- Understanding of South Australian Residential Tenancy Legislation;
- Statement of Attainment in Property Management;
- Experience with Property Tree and Inspect Safe
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about the Australian Real Estate industry.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Katie Allen on 08 8765 7800.
Applications close 25 February 2018.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.