Sales Support Officer, Real Estate
- Be part of a vibrant team of real estate professionals
- Passionate for providing outstanding customer service
- Based in Bathurst; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing service and support, and leading edge technology to our client base. Our Bathurst real estate team is committed to teamwork, innovation, and product and service excellence.
This role provides efficient and superior administrative assistance to support the real estate team including;
- end to end administrative support for real estate sales;
- assist in the preparation of documentation, such as advertising, contracts and provide property management assistance;
- accurately record funds and complete trust fund transfers;
- co-ordinate client queries; and support the debt collection process.
This role will work as part of a team and is the first point of contact for client and Branch queries.
We’re looking for someone who has
- sound knowledge of, and an interest in, the real estate industry;
- a strong work ethic;
- an understanding of basic book-keeping and accounting practices;
- advanced skills in Microsoft office;
- high-quality communication and customer service skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Kylie Norris on 02 6330 7200.
Applications close 23 March 2018
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.