- Competitive salary + opportunity for annual incentive + motor vehicle
- Key leadership position
- Access to training and development + uniform allowance
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Elders Area Manager, you will be responsible for sales performance and driving growth and efficiency outcomes with the area. This is a senior management role where you will be entrusted to manage all aspects of Area operations including oversight of Branches within the Area. Your expert team management skills will allow you to develop and empower your staff to increase sales and win new business.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As an Area Manager you will enjoy a day including:
- Lead your area in identifying and developing new sales opportunities
- Inspiring and motivating your team to maximise their potential
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients to provide personalised recommendations to strengthen the growth of their businesses
- Managing the performance and development of employees within the Area
- Cultivating talent acquisition opportunities to strengthen Elders presence and service offering
- Actively participating in strategy and planning for the Area and State
- Driving the marketing and promotion of all Elders products
- Prioritising the safety of your staff and clients, and actively contributing to Elders’ zero-harm culture
WHO AM I?
To excel at Elders, you:
- Are an experienced leader with an in-depth knowledge of the agricultural industry including product and sales management
- Are a self starter with an exceptional ability to build new relationships with all types of people
- Have proven capabilities in the management of people and sales and strong negotiation skills
- Can effective lead and motivate a team, made up of various individuals, toward the achievement of annual sales and earnings targets
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and agile working environment
- Are resourceful, forward thinking and passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Understand that people are our most important asset
- Have an ability to provide operational support and direction to drive efficiency outcomes
Although a tertiary qualification is not essential, sound financial knowledge and strong business acumen is required
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you:
- Training and professional development
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information please contact email@example.com
Applications close 11pm on Sunday, 18th April.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.