- Competitive salary + commission + motor vehicle
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development
- All locations will be considered
ABOUT THE ROLE
A Thomas Elder Agricultural Consultant provides clients with high quality independent agronomic and farm business management advice and services to achieve fee for service earning targets. In the capacity of an industry specialist this role will consult on farm production, farm business management and extension projects.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a Thomas Elder Agricultural Consultant, you will:
- Build and maintain strong relationship with clients to understand their current and future farming business and development extension needs
- Perform consultancy services for clients with farm business management advice, production planning, monitoring, testing, running field days, presenting, writing technical bulletins and reports
- Achieve Fee for Service contribution targets with producers and via project work
- Identify growth opportunities with existing and new customers
- Play an active role in the marketing and promotion of premium consultancy services at field days, client nights, campaigns, community events and forums
- Actively contribute to website page and social media platforms
- Identify market trends and advise technical services manager of business opportunities
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you have:
- Completed tertiary qualification in Agricultural or proven record in consultancy service
- Knowledge of agronomy or livestock production disciplines, farming, farm business management and or digital agriculture
- A proven track record in Agricultural Consultancy and Fee for Service
- An ability to communicate effectively across a variety of mediums
- An ability to build strong relationships and client base
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Thomas elder family, be sure to check out our websites at www.thomaselderconsulting.com.au , www.thomaselderinstitute.com.au , www.thomaseldermarkets.com.au
Applications close Sunday, 25th April 2021
Please note applications may be short-listed and progressed prior to the closing date
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.