- Opportunity to lead the Marketing function for an iconic ASX200 Agribusiness
- Flexible work environment
- Adelaide based. Interstate applications welcomed - relocation packages available
For over 180 years Elders has been synonymous with rural Australia. More than just real estate, farm supplies or livestock agency, we’re an integrated agribusiness focused on creating real value for all our stakeholders in both Australian and international markets.
Your new role:
Reporting to the GM Strategy, Customer and Digital, you will play a key role in driving the next phase of growth and innovation at Elders. You will lead a team of 10, responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy across our various products and geographies with the objective of strengthening the iconic Elders brand and generating new business leads for our sales teams. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, coaching and direction to the team to instill a high performance culture
- Develop and execute the company wide marketing strategy, aligned to the Elders Eight Point Strategic Plan
- Deliver compelling and cost-effective brand and tactical campaigns across traditional and new media channels that drive measurable outcomes
- Expand our use of digital marketing channels and content-based marketing techniques to deliver high ROI campaigns that add value to clients while also generating new business leads for our sales teams
- Manage external agency and advertising relationships and ensure key campaigns and initiatives are delivered on time and on budget
- Undertake customer, competitor and industry research to understand how we can better serve our existing customers as well as attract new customers
- B2B marketing and team leadership experience, ideally in a head of function capacity
- Experience in content marketing and digital channels, as well as traditional media and sponsorships
- Commercially astute and data driven
- Pragmatic and action oriented – equal ability to “do” and “manage” according to priorities and available resources
- Track record of fostering strong relationships with senior stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Experience in the Australian broadacre agriculture industry would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
You’ll be part of a highly capable team in an incredibly proud and resilient organisation, focused on growth and innovation. This position offers outstanding Executive Committee exposure opportunities and will report directly to the CEO for some months while the GM is on parental leave. A competitive remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Apply now for this unique opportunity. Applications close 17 February 2020.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.