• Exciting Agricultural Sales Role
• Picturesque Sea Side Town
• Based in Whitsundays; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for 180 years. As a leading agribusiness, we have a strong national network of over 250 business locations and employing 2,000 people. We are committed to providing our clients with premium solutions that meet their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are equally committed to providing our employees with opportunities to reach their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Representative who is passionate about agricultural production to join our team at Bowen. Situated at the top of the Whitsundays, you will be applying your knowledge of the farming sector to service both existing and new clients in the area. You will enjoy being part of a cohesive team whilst experiencing award winning palm fringed beaches, beautiful bays and a warm tropical climate.
The role will involve:
• Developing and fostering professional relationships with a targeted group of existing and new clients for the Branch.
• Providing timely and accurate advice and recommendations about farm supplies.
• Performing farm supplies sales and quotes.
• Identifying and developing sales opportunities and referrals.
• Assisting with product forecasting and inventory management.
• Assisting in the storage, handling, receiving and dispatching of stock.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders in campaigns, field days, community events and forums.
• Previous sales experience and, ideally, a successful sales record in a rural farm supplies business;
• Committed to the provision of high-quality customer service;
• Possess an understanding of agriculture products;
• Demonstrated high-quality written and verbal communication;
• Ability to work independently and have good time management skills;
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and engage meaningfully with customers and stakeholders;
• Although not essential, a qualification in an agricultural or related business discipline will be highly regarded.
• Drivers licence is essential, forklift licence would be an advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Applications close 11 October 2019.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.
Elders are directly sourcing for this position, therefore we respectfully request no recruitment agency applications.