- Support a motivated and high achieving team
- Enjoy a flexible work environment
- Based in Adelaide Head Office with an iconic brand
- 12 month fixed term role
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for 180 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Reporting to the Supplier Relationship Manager, this role will work as part of a team in contributing towards the successful achievement of the Retail team. Specifically, the Retail Support Coordinator supports the administration and execution of Retail campaigns and assists with the administration of trading agreements and associated Business Development funds.
- Supporting and assisting the Supplier Relationship Manager through the development, execution and analysis of sales and business development campaigns.
- Coordinating supplier offers, artwork and supporting material for Retail catalogues and associated campaigns.
- Performing analyses of supplier offers post-campaign and submitting claims with supporting data to suppliers.
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of Business Development funds for the Retail team.
- Assisting in the administration and coordination of supplier trading agreements.
- Monitoring and responding to various Retail email inboxes and on-line enquiries.
- Implementing and supporting business development activities and providing support to the Retail team.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Management or Commerce is desirable
- At least 12 months experience in a marketing, commerce or administration role
- Experience in Retail, Social, Digital, and Marketing activities in an agribusiness environment would be well regarded
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate MS Excel knowledge and skills in other Microsoft Office programs
- Highly organised with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously;
- Demonstrated high-quality communication and customer service skills;
- Work effectively under pressure with the ability to manage multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Nina Abbey on 8425 4297.
Applications close 5 May 2019
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.