- Exciting sales role to apply your technical expertise
- Opportunity to cultivate sales prospects
- Based in Wudinna; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
As a key member of the Branch, this role requires the individual to provide agronomic services to existing and new clients, and achieve annual sales and earning objectives by:
- developing and fostering professional relationships with a targeted group of existing and new clients for the Branch;
- achieving allocated financial objectives;
- maximising promotional opportunities, including assisting at field days and farmer meetings with demonstrations and trial work;
- assisting with product forecasting and inventory management.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will work with other team members within the Branch and will liaise with persons from all across the business and other relevant stakeholders.
- Proven sales track record and previous experience in an agronomy role;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and engage meaningfully with customers and stakeholders;
- Possess superior understanding of products, seasonal timing and general agronomy disciplines to best assist customers;
- Tertiary qualifications in agricultural science or a related field;
- Ability to provide high level customer service and cultivate relationships with potential and current customers with a view to expand sales;
- Possess superior written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to convert opportunities into sales transactions.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Elaine Seal, Branch Manager on 0428 400 210.
Applications close 29 September 2017
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.