Territory Sales Manager
Port Lincoln, SA
- Exciting role to cultivate livestock sales opportunities
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Based in Port Lincoln; iconic brand
This is a unique opportunity to live and work in Port Lincoln, the heart of the Eyre Peninsula. Contribute to a vibrant community and play an integral role in agribusiness in the region.
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
This role requires the individual to apply their expertise in livestock management, sales and marketing to provide high-quality service to clients, and achieve sales and earnings objectives by:
- developing and implementing client-specific management and contact plans;
- assisting clients with technical, on-property livestock expertise;
- providing product and business planning advice and recommendations to clients;
- maintaining the Client Relationship Management system;
- participating in stud and clearing sales.
This role will primarily work as part of a team and play an active role in the marketing and promotion of all branch products and represent Elders in campaigns, field days, client nights, community events and forums.
- strong technical knowledge and experience in livestock management and products;
- possess an understanding of safe livestock handling practices and experience in a livestock handling role;
- demonstrated high-quality client relationship management skills;
- strong negotiation and communication skills;
- ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously.
- A livestock auctioneer licence is preferred however if you do not have a licence we are happy to consider your application if you are willing to complete the Auctioneer assessor accreditation if you are successful.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Jason Kirk on 0429 677 333.
Applications close 7 August 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.