- Exciting residential Property Manager role
- Build & maintain strong client relationships to understand current & future needs
- Based in Whyalla SA; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. Our expansive network across Australia, China, Indonesia and Vietnam offers clients links to markets, tailored advice and specialist knowledge across a range of products, including farm supplies, livestock, wool, grain, finance, insurance and real estate.
We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Provide property management services to achieve sales and earnings targets by:
- Building and maintaining client relationships to understand their current & future needs;
- Identifying and cultivating new opportunities for new and existing clients’ investments;
- Carrying out routine property inspections;
- Debtor management;
- Preparation of necessary documents for new and existing landlords and tenants.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will represent Elders in community events and forums.
- Previous experience as a Property Manager (desirable);
- Industry experience within the local area of Whyalla;
- Understanding of Residential Tenancy Legislation (desirable);
- Current driver’s license and a certificate of registration;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Team player who is enthusiastic, energetic and highly organised with good time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Graham Taylor, Branch Manager, on 0407 461 773 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 28 July 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.