Executive Assistant (Parental Leave contract)
- Provide professional administration support to a State General Manager and his team
- Based in Belmont; Onsite parking
- Iconic Australian Brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business.
We are seeking an experienced EA in our WA Zone office. This unique opportunity will suit someone who is looking for a role that balances their passion for providing professional administration support to a General Manager and leadership team with managing general office functions including reception. This is a fixed term parental leave opportunity for approximately 10 months and encompasses:
- Providing quality administrative support to the GM & their Leadership Team
- GM Diary and email management
- General office functions including reception, ordering supplies, paying invoices, safety, assisting with IT asset allocations
- Managing and preparation of correspondence and documents (email, phone calls, letters, briefing papers, reports, meeting agendas and presentations)
- Screening and handling phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Event coordination including conferences, dinners, training sessions, meetings and off-sites
- Expense account reconciliations
- Travel coordination for all WA staff
- 3-4 years' experience as an Executive Assistant (or similar)
- Ability to work autonomously and act with maturity, and maintain a high level of professionalism, confidentiality and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with SAP, and corporate travel booking websites also advantageous
- Proactive with initiative and drive to provide high levels of service
- Proven experience in co-ordinating and managing functions and events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'. Applications close 26 July 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.