Zone Agri Finance Manager (West)
- Key Leadership role
- Opportunity to drive growth
- Iconic Australian Agribusiness
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Financial Services leader to drive sales growth across our Western zone. In this role you will be responsible for leading the performance of the Agri Finance team (12 direct reports, 21 total team) across the region to achieve agreed EBIT and Rural Bank / StockCo revenue growth targets. Your role will be pivotal in expanding the banking distribution business through the development of the team and implementation of appropriate business and sales strategies whilst ensuring statutory and compliance requirements are met.
- Proven sales & operational leadership capability with a track record of delivering growth
- Experience in banking or finance broking, preferably with an agribusiness focus
- Passion for coaching others and developing teams
- Strong interest in agriculture and an understanding of rural communities
- Demonstrated business development and networking skills – ability to promote Elders Financial Services externally via industry events, accounting and professional networks
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills – ability to work well with the broader Elders network as well as with key bank functions like Credit
- Structured thinker with a strategic and fact based approach to decision making
- University degree in a commercial discipline preferred but not essential
Role has traditionally been based in Perth. We are also open to other West Australian locations, provided travel requirements can be met.
If you're interested in this role please submit a cover letter and your resume to HRServices@elders.com.au, or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity call Jonathon Hewitt, Acting General Manager Financial Services on 0447 985 185.
Applications close 18th July 2017.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.