- Join a leading Australian owned Agribusiness;
- Rewarding hands on role;
- Manage a successful branch and a team of dedicated professionals;
- Tool of trade vehicle & phone provided.
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business.
Our Young Branch Manager:
You will be passionate about Agriculture, and ready to roll up the sleeves to manage our Young branch. You will have experience and knowledge in merchandise sales and will oversee the in-store and on-road sales functions. You will also support and oversee the rural real estate and Livestock functions within the Young business.
You will have pride in representing our brand to clients and stakeholders, whilst positively building and retaining strong relationships. You will be responsible for the continued growth and service of our existing clients and new business development within the Young area.
What your day will look like:
This position provides a first rate level of account management to our clients whilst driving branch business & marketing plans, managing safety & compliance obligations and guiding employees on products & services to ensure they are performing to their potential. You will spend time facilitating the logistics of Branch sales and people management, whilst identifying opportunities for business growth.
- Strong knowledge of Agricultural services and products;
- Experienced leader that can lead and motivate a team toward the achievement of annual targets;
- Tertiary qualifications are not essential - financial knowledge & strong business acumen is required;
- Ability to work autonomously and also to lead a small team.
Elders invests in their staff to ensure everyone who joins are set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance, we want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. For more information call Peter Cox, Area Manager on 0428 262 569.
Applications will be closing on the 23rd June 2017. At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.