Agri Finance Officer
- Join a leading and iconic Australian owned Agribusiness;
- Permanent opportunity; based in Townsville;
- Opportunities for career progression and growth.
Elders combines agribusiness knowledge with technical expertise to provide specialised products tailored to the needs of rural and regional producers as well as our non-farming clients. We understand that people living in regional and rural communities around Australia often have unique financial considerations and offer a range of financial services which can be tailored to meet the needs of both rural and metropolitan clients.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Agri Finance Manager in the delivery of Banking and Finance products to existing and potential clients by:
- communicating with clients about Banking and Finance products;
- assisting in managing and maintaining a portfolio of clients;
- preparing and submitting documentation for lending applications;
- participating in marketing activities; and maintaining client files.
You will be flexible with competing priorities and work well both autonomously and as part of a team. You will be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and be focussed on results. In addition to this, your duties will include:
- experience in the provision of agribusiness and finance and lending advice;
- possesses a commitment to the provision of high-quality customer service;
- capable of communicating effectively with all stakeholders;
- a high level of attention to detail and organisational skills;
- highly motivated with the ability to use initiative and show discretion;
- customer-focussed approach to the delivery of banking and financial services;
- hold an FSRA Tier 2 accreditation or willing to obtain if successful.
Elders invests in their staff to ensure everyone who joins are set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance, we want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. For more information call Mark Pain, Zone Agri Finance Manager on 0427 618 307 or John Playford, Senior Agri Finance Manager on 0427 240 914.
Applications close 5th June 2017. At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.