- Competitive salary + annual incentive
- Opportunity to work for Australia’s most trusted agribusiness
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Elders Accounts Payable Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that documents are accurately processed and that payment to vendors is made in a timely manner, while providing outstanding customer service at the same time. With the backing of the Elders network, you will be supported to learn and grow your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As an Accounts Payable Officer, you will:
- Process invoices
- Complete payments, related journals, account reconciliations and reports
- Provide accurate month end, quarterly and annual reporting
- Seek updated vendor information and action amendments, where required
- Maintain data in related payment, reconciliation and accounting systems
- Process payment requests
- Ensure paperwork is correct and compliant before documents are processed
- Identify errors and resolve with a solutions-focus
- Identify and communicate improvements to work flow processes
- Reconcile vendor statements and follow-up aged items
- Reconcile allocated General Ledger accounts
- Respond to queries
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you will have:
- At least 12-months experience in a full function high-volume accounts payable role
- Experience with the 3-way invoice matching process
- Experience using an OCR system, eg CAAPS
- Previous experience with a corporate credit card management system (advantageous)
- A Certificate III in Business or equivalent (preferred)
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An attention to detail
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au
Apply now for this unique opportunity or to start a confidential conversation and find out more, please contact Mignon Chapman, Team Leader Accounts Payable, on 8425 4298.
Applications close on Thursday 22 April 2021. Please note applications may be reviewed and progressed prior to the closing date.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.