- Competitive salary + opportunity for annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our Sales Support Officers are the first person our clients see when they interact with Elders. Your expert customer service skills will operate as the backbone of the branch and support the sales teams in building relationships with clients. With the backing of the Elders network, you will be provided with the tools necessary to take clients through the end-to-end sales process and supported to learn and grow your career.
WHAT WILL I DO?
As a key member of the branch, you will enjoy a varied day including:
- Providing expert administrative support to the team, allowing the branch to develop and foster professional relationships
- Providing support in all areas of the sales process as well as running the office
- Creating promotional and marketing materials for the branch to actively promote the Elders brand
- Working with the Elders team to allow clients to explore new innovative opportunities
- Maximising promotional opportunities, including helping at field days and community events
- Assisting with expense management to ensure the branch is operating effectively
WHO AM I?
To succeed at Elders, you:
- Are comfortable and thrive in a collaborative and results-focussed working environment
- Are smart, resourceful, forward thinking and embrace technology
- Are passionate about effecting real change for both your clients and your community
- Have a keen eye for detail and a background in business administration
- Understand agriculture seasons
- Have an ability to provide a high level of customer service and cultivate relationships with current and future clients
WHAT WILL I GET IN RETURN?
We will provide you with:
- Training and professional development
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a positive and healthy work-life balance
- Access to discounts and offers from our partners and suppliers
- Access to an expansive network of agribusiness specialists to draw upon - there will always be someone in a pink shirt ready to lend a hand
We invest in our staff to ensure everyone who joins Elders is set up to succeed, from training and conferences to industry experts well within your reach offering support and guidance. We want you to thrive and be proud to put on the pink shirt. When you join the Elders team, you have the backing of an iconic Australian agricultural brand and a team of passionate individuals supporting and challenging you on your journey.
For a greater insight into the Elders family, be sure to check out our website at www.eldersrural.com.au. Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call George Panayotou, Branch Manager on 0438 610 422.
Applications close on 16 April 2021
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences.