- Competitive salary + annual incentive
- Being able to work and learn amongst some of the best experts in the industry
- Flexibility + access to professional development + uniform allowance
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for 180 years. As a leading agribusiness, we are committed to providing our clients with a solution that meets their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are committed to delivering value to the local communities in which we operate and the future of Australia’s agricultural industry.
Provides efficient and superior administrative assistance and sales support to the Mount Isa Branch including;
- administration support for all sales covering the entire end to end process including Livestock and Farm Supplies;
- cross selling clients into other Elders product lines;
- co-ordinating client queries or referring to specialised employees;
- assisting management with branch training and compliance;
- supporting the debt collection process, including following up clients, monitoring credit limits and preparing reports for management;
- managing all branch administration including banking, purchasing, reporting, book keeping/ reconciling accounts, promotions, marketing and any other administrative activities.
- assisting with stock inventories and displays;
- processing and maintaining client accounts.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will work as part of a team in contributing towards the successful achievement of Branch performance.
- Technically skilled and experienced administrative professional;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as being motivated and capable of working autonomously;
- A strong work ethic and previous experience in office administration;
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office with exceptional attention to detail;
- Demonstrated high-quality communication and customer service skills;
- Work effectively under pressure with the ability to manage multiple demands.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Scott Mawn on 0417196515.
Applications close 28 January 2020
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.