• Be a leader in your field
• Opportunity to develop and foster business partnerships
• Based in Caboolture; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 180 years. As a leading agribusiness, we have a strong national network of over 250 business locations and employing 2,000 people. We are committed to providing our clients with premium solutions that meet their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are equally committed to providing our employees with opportunities to reach their full potential. A career with Elders means an opportunity to work among some of the best experts in the industry and have access to a strong network, industry links to markets, production expertise and leading agribusiness and farm supplies brands.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader with sound knowledge of rural farm supplies. Manage all aspects of branch operations and lead a team effectively to achieve sales and earnings targets including:
• Managing performance and development of employees;
• Developing branch business plans;
• Managing safety and compliance requirements;
• Developing sales opportunities;
• Taking an active role in debt collection;
• Guiding employees with technical and product advice;
• Driving the marketing and promotion of Branch products; &
• Assisting in the generation of referrals and cross-selling opportunities.
Reporting to the Area Manager, this role will work with people across all aspects of the business and will actively participate in Hub and Zone strategy and planning sessions.
• Experienced leader that can lead and motivate a team toward the achievement of annual sales and earnings targets;
• In-depth knowledge of agricultural services and products;
• Pragmatic and accountable;
• Possess outstanding interpersonal skills to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships; &
• Although a tertiary qualification is not essential, sound financial knowledge and strong business acumen is required.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian agribusiness.
Applications close 28 October 2019.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.
Elders are directly sourcing for this position, therefore we respectfully request no recruitment agency applications.