• Leader in Merchandise Sales
• High Quality Customer Service & Proven Sales Track Record
• Based in Blackall, Iconic Brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. As a leading agribusiness, we have a strong national network of over 250 business locations and employing 2,000 people. We are committed to providing our clients with premium solutions that meet their needs across every aspect of their farming business. We are equally committed to providing our employees with opportunities to reach their full potential. A career with Elders means an opportunity to work among some of the best experts in the industry and have access to a strong network, industry links to markets, production expertise and leading agribusiness and farm supplies brands.
Apply your expertise in farming industry products to lead and manage all merchandise operations, and achieve market share growth and customer service objectives by:
• Developing and managing merchandise business plans and budgets
• Controlling inventory
• Overseeing quotes and sales process
• Meeting key performance indicators and expenditure targets
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will liaise with people from across the business and will play an active role in representing Elders in campaigns, field days, community events and forums.
• Extensive sales experience and a successful sales record in a rural farm supplies business
• Committed to the provision of high-quality customer service
• Possess extensive knowledge of agriculture products, the region and our competitors
• Qualification in an agricultural or related business discipline (desired)
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Elders and Australian agribusiness.
Apply now for this unique opportunity or for more information call Desmond Cuffe, Branch Manager, on 0428 581 001.