• Implement marketing & communications initiatives
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Based in Dubbo; iconic brand
Elders has played a key role in rural Australia for more than 175 years. Our real estate agent network has now grown to over 320 offices operating in all capital cities, major regional and rural centres across the country. We have an extensive team of experienced, professional real estate agents throughout Australia who are committed to providing an outstanding real estate service for our clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to utilise their marketing knowledge to assist our Rural Real Estate Marketing Specialist. The role will be working in partnership with Elders rural real estate network to implement marketing and communications initiatives to help achieve defined strategic growth objectives. Your essential duties and responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Marketing Specialist in providing direction to the development, execution and maintenance of all marketing campaigns and activities within the rural real estate team.
• Support the development and implementation of innovative marketing and communications materials for real estate.
• Maintain and maximize value from Elders online and social media channels.
• Assist in monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of Elders online and digital channels.
• Respond to requests for marketing support from the rural real estate sales team.
• We are looking for an individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills that translate well into Elders’ web and social media presence.
• You will have sufficient knowledge of both the Microsoft Office & Adobe Creative suites.
• Proficient in operating Facebook Business and Ads Manager.
• Possess a basic understanding of WordPress.
• You are a self-motivated and driven individual that maintains high attention to detail.
• Previous experience in real estate is preferred.
• Marketing or Design qualifications will be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to join a dedicated team, who is passionate about Australian rural real estate.
Applications close 19 August 2019.
At Elders, we want our people to reflect the communities we operate in, and encourage applications from a diverse range of people, backgrounds and experiences. We encourage a positive work-life balance through a range of flexible work options.
Elders are directly sourcing for this position, therefore we respectfully request no recruitment agency applications.